Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meeting Myself for the First Time


I always thought it would be interesting to meet myself in the future and see what lies in wait for me, or to have the chance to go visit myself in the past to see how far I’ve come. To show myself in high school that I actually finished college and have kids, etc, etc. To see where I would be in 20 years, what I will be doing, how are my kids going to turn out, etc, etc…

Well, I finally had that experience… and to tell you the truth, it was kind of a let down.

Future Aoirselvar came to help me out with a quest, and he was kind of a tool. I mean come on, he tells me how inexperienced I am and then he runs into a fight, as a hunter, with his axe. I always thought that if you are meleeing as a hunter then you are doing something wrong. Apparently at level 80 I become the biggest noob of a hunter. He (I mean “I”) had no pet, he (I) never used (will use?) a gun or a bow, or anything range. What kind of huntard do I become when I hit 80???? I mean really, I apparently will never replace any of my gear too.

Well, I maybe should give up the game now if that’s what I have to look forward to, huntardness. (/log roll toon in warhammer)

No comments: