Sunday, March 22, 2009

WoW free weekend - almost

Wow, no WoW all weekend. Weird. We just didn't have time to get to it all weekend.

Oh wait. I did play wow with my 7 year old nephew in West Fall. Good times. I helped him ding 16, woot. He was super excited. That's his highest level toon and he has about 30 toons. Can I tell you how much quest helper helps when you are trying to help a 7 year old quest. They don't have a clue as to where they need to go, but you can also see other people's quests stuff on the map with that addon.

My nephew was particularly impressed with our mad murloc slaying skills. Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

I'm trying to teach my son to play(lvl 5 hunter), he turned 6 in january.

It's not going well, he can't read, english is not our first language and he's only used the left mouse button, ever.

I installed HazFish on my main and let him fish me up 34 Fish Feast though, so he's getting there.. KidBot FTW.

Bob said...

Kid bot, not a bad idea. Hmm, I wonder if I can get my 3 year old daughter to do some fishing for me. Probably not.