Monday, March 9, 2009

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged...

I got tagged by Brajana from Mend Pet where I get to answer questions from my main characters perspective.

So, here is goes.

What is your name and where did it come from?

My main character's name is Aoirselvar. Where did I come up with the name? Honestly I think I just used the random name button when rolling the toon. The name since then has given me quite a bit of grief from my guildies. My guild leader keeps telling me to get a name change, one guildie even said that he'd finance it. But I couldn't do it. Once I figured out a way to pronounce it that is.

("A"(as in the letter)-"Your"-"cell"-var(rhymes with car)).

I'd write it out in IPA (international Phonemic Alphabet), but I don't have access to all the symbols here. Most people find it easier to just call me bob though.


How old are you and what is your birthday?

Gosh, I've never thought about that. I don't know how old Dwarfs get. Technically he was born in August of 2006 when I rolled the toon (which means he's turning 3 this year). In terms of the game, well. He's in the equivalent of his late 20's (whatever that is in Dwarf years). And his birthday? Sad, I don't have a back story to my main (that's what happens on non-RP servers). Lets say his birthday is August 26th.

Are you in love and with whom?

This is easy, my toon fell in love with a human mage named Kydra (my wife's toon). Right now they are still dating (questing?). I guess dates in Azeroth consist of killing stuff together. So, we're currently killing stuff together.

What is your favorite mount and why?

I really like the engineering mounts, I have my flying machine and I like the gnome mechostriders (especially the yellow one). I'm currently working on making the Mechano-Hog but I still have to level my engineering, farm a million different mats, and get my rep up with Alliance Vanguard. That's still a ways off. But I also love my drakes, I have the nether drakes and the albino drake. Oh, the the red nether ray is pretty cool looking as well.

Do you prefer a certain type of Azerothian meal and where do you get it from?

Definately the ice cream from the the salt flats that you have to get your orphan during children's week. I'm a sucker for ice cream IRL as well.

You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be and why are they so huge?

Too much mositure I suppose. It happens in my front yard too (although their not quite so large).

If you saw the Lich King walking toward you, what would you do?

Depending on my mood? I would do one of two things, either run in with Mungula and go ape sh1t (and die really quickly) or play possom and leave my pet in a lurch (what a crappy pet owner - either way my pet dies, sad).


These people I'm tagging may have already been tagged, but oh well, I'm tagging them again if that's the case: Jezriyah, Faulsey, and Brigwyn. So, get to it already, lol.


No comments: