Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love is in the Air

Alright is that time again, that's right, Valentine's Day (well, not quite yet). But the Valentines Holiday in WoW has began. The guild that I've seen so far is at WoWInsider. WoWhead has also post their guide. So far I just started it this morning myself. You go buy your self perfume or cologne and dowse yourself. Then you go hit on the guards (female guards in IF were difficult to find. Go talk to the lady by the tailor trainer.) There are a bunch of achievements you get to do. And you only have till Feb 16th (at least that's what someone told me on twitter).

If you complete all of the achievements for Love is in the Air, then you get a meta achievement with a title: Fool For Love. And who wouldn't want "The Love Fool" title, I mean come on?? Pull that out at parties to impress the ladies (or at least the lady guards if you can find one).

Pretty much my experience so far has been logging on once an hour to get your new gifts of adoration (actually my wife has been doing this for me while I'm at work). You'll get the things you need to complete the many little achievements. Oh, and it took me a while to discover that Gifts of Adoration (needed for all achievements, but particularly for: Nation of Adoration(Alliance) or Nation of Adoration(Horde)) okay for this you need to go to vendors not guards. I thought Darnassus was broken for a long time until a twitter friend pointed me to the light (or rather... a vendor).

Oh and you need to be at least level 75 to get the meta achievement because you have to go into dungeons for I Pitied the Fool and My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose. I still need to do those ones myself. Anyway, happy valentine, good luck.

No comments: