Monday, November 17, 2008

random pictures and random thoughts

So, my wife and I got our pictures with Arthus. He showed us his sword and everything. Yeah, I'm cross tooning on my Death Knight, partly because I thought the male Dreani (spelling check, lol) are kind of ugly and I wanted their racial ability to heal theirselves.

The other picture is my dwarf, Aoirselvar, and his human girlfriend, Kydra. All the other dwarfs are jealous, they can stick with dwarven women and gnomes.

Okay, so my wife and I ran a couple of the first instances last night. Nexus, and the other one in Howling Hjord or whatever (i'm tired and I don't care too much about spelling this morning). I've been so use to rounding up everything with my Mungula (my gorilla) and tanking big mobs that I forgot how boring it was to sit there and just shoot at things. I really would like to get my hands on attempting to tank some instances with my pet, but I don't know if I have enough gear or enough people to take me serious. It really can be done. Check out this website for hunter tanks: http://bigredrhino.wordpress.com/.



1 comment:

Ryan Bangerter said...

Yeah cross-tooner!!!!!!!!!