Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Post

Okay, so I am making a World of Warcraft blog like everybody else and their cat. Yes, their cat. Why am I making this blog when there is way too many out there as it is? Well, I have no body to talk to about my geeky stuff. Even my family and friends who also play world of warcraft don't care about my geeky hunter related stuff that I ramble on about. So, this is a place for me to ramble about my geekiness to the world. Regardless if I get any followers.

 

I am a casual WoW player, I have a life outside of wow. I have children and a career that I must attend to. I have had to come to the conclusion that I will never be on the cutting edge of raids or will I ever get all the cool stuff, be on the top for arena or be the first to hit 80. If I did my wife would probably file for divorce, and my kids would never see me. So, I get to play some of the time (mostly when the kids are a sleep). So, I'll probably go off on casual gaming issues, time management, balancing life, etc. But mostly I want to share what I'm doing in the game, and geeky beast mastery hunter stuff. Is anybody actually going to read this? I have no idea, but what the h3ll, why not. So here is my first blog entry on my geeky wow casual gamer blog.



No comments: