Sunday, November 16, 2008


Okay, we've all been busy playing and leveling non stop for the last few days. I'm a little bit slower than everybody. I only play after I've put my kids to bed. My wife, Kydra, is a fire mage that I level with. We're having a blast questing in the Borean Tundra. I'm letting my gorilla, Mungulu, AOE tank tons of mobs while Kydra obliterates them with her AOE spells. But we usually have to call it quits. But we haven't been very good at going to bed at a decent hour. So now we're tired all the time (seeing how our kids don't let us sleep in past 7:30am. Oh what to do...

Anyways, here are a couple of pics of me pretending to have new mounts. I love having lots of mounts, but I don't do a good job of getting them (lack of time & money). Some day I'll get that white drake. Someday...

No comments: