Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm back

Most people probably thought that this Thanksgiving weekend was a perfect time to get a little bit farther to 80 (or get some gear for you people who are already 80). Well, I didn't touch my Hunter at all this weekend. He's a whooping level 72. But I wasn't home and I don't like playing my main anywhere but on my home computer. I don't have my macros on other computers and now that I have... a lot of macros... maybe too much? idk. But I don't like playing without them anymore. So, I leveled my wife's druid all the way to 24 (I know I know, I'm bad@ass).

My wife and I finally got back to our DKs and finished the beginning quests. They are awesome. I don't want to give any spoilers away (sorry Ryan), but even if you are not planning on rolling a death knight, I would still suggest doing the beginning quests at least then make them your bank alt or something. It was just too cool of a story line.

Anyway, I'm back for all of you thousand of readers (ha ha).

No comments: