Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dual specing

So, I'm really excited about this whole dual-specing thing, but a little bummed at the same time. Why am I excited? I can have improved traps when I need them (survival hunter) and then I can be awesome dps, even after the great hunter nerf, (BM, MS hunters). I can have my cake and eat it to!

But..... is Blizzard making us all the same???? Are we utterly going to lose our uniqueness in the world of warcraft? They already made it so you can take anybody you want to a raid. No need for a particular class for a particular fight (like doing the demon dude in Kara without a lock - or the hawkdragon guy in ZA without a mage). Now, we're losing the uniqueness about how we spec. Sooner or later we'll all be dressing the same (well, maybe not that).

All in all, I'm still excited about it. What do you think?

No comments: